“L’Élixir de Pureté is perfect if you are looking for an oil-free solution that provides hydration, clarifies the skin and offers firming properties.”
– Oyéta Kokoroko, OKOKO Cosmetiques founder
We’re here with pro tips from the founder so you can get the most out of this deeply hydrating, supercharged serum.
EXPERT TIPS FROM THE FOUNDER:
- Use L’Élixir de Pureté as a second step in your routine, after cleansing and exfoliating the skin.
- 1 to 2 pumps are enough for the face and neck and can be used twice a day for best results.
- Follow with a moisturizer like a face oil or Sublime Balm for skin that feels amazing, smooth, hydrated and protected.
- Use as a soothing and hydrating mask: Apply 2 pumps to skin and leave overnight.
- Use as radiance-boosting treatment: Spot treat scars and dark spots to help fade their appearance.
- Use as a first aid essence: Apply after sun exposure for soothing inflammation and help preventing dark spots.
- PRO TIP 1: L’Élixir de Pureté gets an extra hydration boost when coupled with a mist (mist face first, follow with serum).
DRAGON’S BLOOK EXTRACT (CROTON LECHLERI) – rich in protective antioxidant phenols to help reduce the look of scars and imperfections
NIACINAMIDE – helps to restore the skin’s barrier function. 10% niacinamide improves skin’s look and feel, brightens dark spots/skin tone and revives skin’s healthy texture
WILLOW BARK EXTRACT – the natural, gentle source of salicylic acid helps exfoliate, unclog pores and reduce congestion
GREEN TEA LEAF – a known antioxidant with anti-aging properties
CUCUMBER EXTRACT – soothes and hydrates. It is rich in nutrients and silica to promote a healthy complexion
POMEGRANATE ENZYMES – promote gentle exfoliation and cellular renewal without irritation
BETA GLUCAN – soothes irritated skin