“Ramblin Rose hydrating serum is a skin staple formulated with deeply hydrating organic pomegranate juice, rose water and two molecular weights of hyaluronic acid and white tea.”
– Tami Blake, Free + True Skincare founder
We’re here with pro tips from the founder so you can get the most out of Ramblin Rose, a soothing, hydrating formula.
Adaptable to any skin environment, this potent formula quenches thirsty skin while providing soothing, softening and regenerating properties. Skin is left feeling smooth, plump and primed for your next product.
EXPERT TIPS FROM THE FOUNDER:
- After cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps onto the face and neck.
- Apply treatment serums like Bright Side Vitamin C Serum after Ramblin Rose and before Freedom Fighter.
- Always follow up with a facial oil or cream to seal in moisture and get the most benefits from hyaluronic acid. We recommend Free + True Skincare’s Freedom Fighter Antioxidant Face Oil followed by Mama Pacha Moisture Infusion Cream if additional moisture is needed.
- Apply both morning and night for hydrated, plump skin.
- PRO TIP: The beauty of the Free + True collection is that they all play nicely together. Create a nutritious smoothie for your skin by combining Ramblin Rose Hydrating Serum, Freedom Fighter Antioxidant Face Oil, and Bright Side Vitamin C Serum.
POMEGRANATE JUICE – full phyto-active compounds and natural anti-inflammatory agents
HIBISCUS EXTRACT – contains antioxidants, rich in vitamin C, brightens and addresses sun damage
ROSE & NEROLI FLOWER WATERS – deliver natural scent as well as skin balancing benefits
PANTHENOL (VITAMIN B5) – penetrating moisturizer, promotes cell regeneration and repairs
HYALURONIC ACID – small molecular weight allows for greater penetration and hydration while improving the overall appearance of the skin
WHITE TEA EXTRACT – minimal processing makes it more potent than green tea, soothes and protects from free radical damage