“As with each product we put out into the world, it has to serve a specific skin need and there must be a place for it in your routine. We don’t want to clutter your routines with products that aren’t critical for delivering results. When we formulated Bright, we asked ourselves: What are the top 3 skin concerns for the eye area? We then hand picked each ingredient for their ability to treat those concerns.” – Gigja, founder of Root Science
- A little bit goes a long way. Use a quarter to half pump of serum to treat both eye areas. Experiment to find what amount serves you best.
- Always apply to freshly cleansed skin with clean hands.
- Gentle application is key. Dab, with your ring finger, starting at the inner corner of your eye and continue around the orbital bone, ending at the start of your eyebrow. Any excess serum can be applied to the eyebrows or any area on your face that has dark spots.
- Do not apply serum to the eyelids.
- No additional moisturizer or serum is needed, but Bright can be used under your eye cream if desired.
- Can be used AM and PM.
Check out Root Science’s guide to LYMPHATIC MASSAGE to get even more benefits from your eye serum > > >