“I had so much fun formulating Aloha Ambrosia. I wanted her to be a feather light moisturizer for morning use that would absorb quickly, feel light on the skin and work beautifully under makeup.
Because she is for daytime use, it was super important to me that she contained the essential nutrients that your skin needs throughout the day to keep the skin well fed, perfectly moisturized and wholly nourished. Aloha Ambrosia is a gorgeous blend of tropical beauty oils such as mangosteen, goji berry, guava and passionfruit that are brimming with skin loving nutrients, as well as olive squalene – which is one of my absolute favorite beauty oils to help even the skin tone and soften the complexion. The addition of aloe vera will heal breakouts and soothe the skin (making her the ideal summer skin treat!).”
– Leah Klasovsky, Leahlani Skincare founder
WHO IS IT FOR?
Aloha Ambrosia is suitable for all skin types. Having a feather light consistency, this beauty oil absorbs effortlessly and moisturizes to perfection.
HOW TO USE IT?
Below are some of Leah’s recommended (and personal fav!) ways to incorporate Aloha Ambrosia into your daily skincare ritual.
- In the mornings: combine one full pump of Aloha Ambrosia Elixir with ½ pump of Siren Serum (or a serum of your choice). It is the perfect combination to moisturize and brighten the skin – leaving your complexion feeling healthy and toned.
- Aloha alchemy: apply two pumps of the Citrus and Citrine Toning Mist (or a mist of your choice) to your palm, and then apply one full pump of Aloha Ambrosia to your palm. Emulsify and cup your hands around your face. Inhale – exhale, and gently massage into the skin.
- Prime time: apply as the last skin care step before applying makeup creating a perfectly smooth canvas.
- Mane maintenance: this Elixir works beautifully in your hair as well! When you are done applying to skin, massage whatever is leftover on your hands into your hair – Leah assures you how amazingly it works to soften the hair, leaving a beautiful shine as well as a gorgeous scent of jasmine in your wake.